PUBLIC AGREEMENT (OFFER)
to order, purchase and delivery and delivery of Service
This agreement is the official and public offer of the Service Provider to enter into a contract of sale of the Services presented on the site valhallaservers.space. This agreement is public, ie in accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its terms are the same for all buyers regardless of their status (individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur) without giving preference to one buyer over another. By concluding this Agreement, the buyer fully accepts the terms and conditions of ordering, payment for Services, delivery of Services, return of Services, liability for unscrupulous order and all other terms of the contract. The contract is considered concluded from the moment of clicking the "Confirm Order" button and receiving by the Buyer from the Service Provider confirmation of the order in electronic form.
1. Definition of terms:1.1. Public offer (hereinafter - the "Offer") - a public offer of the Service Provider, addressed to an indefinite number of persons, to enter into an agreement with the Service Provider to buy and sell Services remotely (hereinafter - the "Agreement") on the terms contained in this Offer.1.2. Services - the object of the agreement of the parties, which was selected by the buyer on the website of the Online Store or already purchased by the Buyer from the Service Provider remotely.1.3. Online store - the Service Provider's website at www.valhallaservers.space was created for the conclusion of retail and wholesale sales contracts on the basis of acquaintance of the Buyer with the description of the Services offered by the Service Provider via the Internet.1.4. Buyer - an able-bodied individual who has reached 16 years of age, receives information from the Service Provider, places an order to purchase Services presented on the website of the Online Store for non-business purposes, or a legal entity or individual entrepreneur .1.5. Service Provider - Individual entrepreneur "Private individual entrepreneur Maksymenko Kyrylo Oleksandrovych"
2. Subject of the Agreement:2.1. The Service Provider undertakes to transfer ownership of the Services to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Services under the terms of this Agreement.2.2. The date of concluding the Offer Agreement (acceptance of the offer) and the moment of full and unquestioning acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of the Agreement is the date of filling in the Buyer's order form located on the online store, provided the Buyer receives electronic order confirmation from the Service Provider. If necessary, at the request of the Buyer, the Agreement may be executed in writing.
3. Ordering:3.1. The buyer places an order in the online store by placing an order by e-mail.3.2. The Service Provider has the right to refuse to transfer the order to the Buyer if the information provided by the Buyer at the time of placing the order is incomplete or raises suspicions about their validity.3.3. When placing an order on the website of the Online Store, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following mandatory information required by the Service Provider to fulfill the order:3.3.1. Email3.4. The name, quantity, article, price of the Services selected by the Buyer are indicated when paying for the Buyer online on the website of the Online Store.3.5. If either Party needs additional information, it has the right to request it from the other Party. In case of failure to provide the necessary information by the Buyer, the Service Provider is not responsible for providing quality service to the Buyer when buying Services in the online store.3.6. When placing an order through the Service Provider's operator (paragraph 3.1. Of this Offer), the Buyer undertakes to provide the information specified in paragraphs 3.3 - 3.4. of this Offer.3.7. The Buyer's acceptance of the terms of this Offer is made by the Buyer entering the relevant data in the form when paying on the website of the online store or when placing an order through the operator. After placing the Order through the Operator, the data on the Buyer are entered into the database of the Service Provider.3.8. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing an order.3.9. By concluding the Agreement, ie accepting the terms of this offer (proposed terms of purchase of the Services), by placing an Order, the Buyer confirms the following:a) The buyer is fully and fully acquainted with and agrees to the terms of this offer (offer);b) it gives permission for the collection, processing and transfer of personal data, permission for the processing of personal data is valid throughout the term of the Agreement, as well as for an unlimited period after its expiration. In addition, by concluding the contract, the Buyer confirms that he is informed (without additional notice) about the rights established by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", the purposes of data collection, and that his personal data is transferred to the Service Provider of this Agreement, the possibility of mutual settlements, as well as to obtain invoices, acts and other documents. The Buyer also agrees that the Service Provider has the right to provide access and transfer his personal data to third parties without any additional notice to the Buyer in order to fulfill the Buyer's order. The scope of the Buyer's rights as a subject of personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" is known and understood.
4. Price and Delivery of the Services:4.1 Prices for Services and services are determined by the Service Provider independently and listed on the website of the Online Store. All prices for Services and services are listed on the site in rubles and dollars, including VAT.4.2 Prices for Services and services may change by the Service Provider unilaterally depending on market conditions. In this case, the price of a single unit of Services, the value of which is paid by the Buyer in full, may not be changed by the Service Provider unilaterally.4.3. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Services are considered fulfilled from the moment the Service Provider receives funds on his account.4.4. Payments between the Service Provider and the Buyer for the Service are made in the ways specified on the website of the Online Store in the section "Payment and Delivery".
5. The rights and obligations of the Parties:5.1. The Service Provider must:5.1.1. To transfer the Services to the Buyer in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the Buyer's order.5.1.2. Do not disclose any private information about the Buyer and do not provide access to this information to third parties, except as provided by law and during the execution of the Buyer's Order.5.1.3. The Service Provider is not responsible for blocking the online game through the Service Providing, after receiving the subscription, all responsibility lies with the buyer.5.2. The Service Provider has the right to:5.2.1 Change the terms of this Agreement, as well as prices for Services and services, unilaterally, placing them on the website of the online store. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication.5.3 The Buyer undertakes:5.3.1 Before concluding the Agreement, read the content of the Agreement, the terms of the Agreement and the prices offered by the Service Provider on the website of the Online Store.5.3.2 In order for the Service Provider to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer, the latter must provide all necessary information that uniquely identifies him as the Buyer and sufficient for delivery (Mail) to the Buyer of the ordered Services.
6. Return of Services:6.1. The Buyer has the right to return the Services to the Service Provider only if the digital key has not been activated.6.3. The value of the Services is refundable (according to paragraph 6.1) by bank transfer to the Buyer's account.6.5. The buyer has no right to return the Services if it was blocked in the game through the subscription, in accordance with paragraph 188.8.131.52. The Service Provider is not responsible for the defects of the Services that arose after its transfer to the Buyer as a result of violation by the Buyer of the rules of use or storage of the Services.6.7. The Buyer has no right to refuse the Services of proper quality, which has individually defined properties, if the Services can be used only by the Buyer who purchased it (including at the request of the Buyer non-standard sizes, characteristics, appearance, equipment and other). Confirmation that the product has individually defined properties is the difference in functions and other characteristics listed in the online store.6.8. Return of Services, in the cases provided by this Agreement, is carried out at the address specified on the website in the section "Contacts"
7. Responsibility:7.1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damage caused to the Buyer or third parties as a result of improper use, storage of the Services purchased from the Service Provider.7.2. The Service Provider is not responsible for improper, late execution of Orders and its obligations in the event that the Buyer provides inaccurate or erroneous information.7.3. The Service Provider and the Buyer are responsible for fulfilling their obligations in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.7.4. The Service Provider or the Buyer shall be released from liability for full or partial non-performance of its obligations if the non-performance is the result of force majeure such as war or hostilities, earthquake, flood, fire or other natural disasters that occurred regardless of the Service Providerwill and / or Buyer after the conclusion of this agreement. A Party that is unable to fulfill its obligations shall immediately notify the other Party.
8. Confidentiality and protection of personal data:8.1. Providing his personal data on the website of the Online Store when registering or placing an Order, the Buyer gives the Service Provider his voluntary consent to the processing, use (including transfer) of his personal data and other actions under the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" ", Without limiting the validity of such consent.8.2. The Service Provider undertakes not to disclose the information received from the Buyer. It is not considered a violation of the Service Provider to provide information to counterparties and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Service Provider, including to fulfill obligations to the Buyer, as well as in cases where disclosure of such information is required by current legislation of Ukraine.8.3. The buyer is responsible for keeping his personal data up to date. The Service Provider is not responsible for poor performance or non-performance of its obligations due to the irrelevance of information about the Buyer or inconsistency with its validity.
9. Other conditions:9.1. This agreement is concluded on the territory of Ukraine and operates in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.9.2. All disputes arising between the Buyer and the Service Providerare resolved through negotiations. In case of failure to resolve the dispute through negotiations, the Buyer and / or the Service Provider have the right to apply to the courts in accordance with applicable law of Ukraine.9.3. The Service Provider has the right to amend this Agreement unilaterally in accordance with paragraph 5.2.1. Agreement. In addition, amendments to the Agreement may also be made by mutual agreement of the Parties in the manner prescribed by current legislation of Ukraine.